Cinco de Mayo is this upcoming Monday. Here a few tip & ideas to aid your celebration.
This cool dance mix by DJ Serafin will be sure to get your guests moving and stay in the festive mood.
*press play button on header image.
Just like any holiday, the food & drink are everything. If you don’t have either, is it really a party?
- Mexican Beer
- Chipotle Beef & Potato Empanadas
- Fresh Guacamole
- Mango Margaritas
- Homemade Churros & Dipping Sauces recipe from Lauren Conrad
- Cheese Quesadillas recipe from Jamie Oliver
- Coconut-Pineapple Paletas (Mexican Ice-Pops) recipe from All Recipes
- Seasoned grilled or sautéed meat *Vegetarian- Assorted bell peppers & onions.
- Tortillas. Give your guests options of corn or flour (be considerate of your gluten-free friends)
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Pico de Gallo
- Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- Hot Sauce
- Sour Cream
Gather round your friends and party on for whatever reason you personally celebrate this holiday.